Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

As expected, I was the only person dressed up in my office this year. It seemed to put everyone is the holiday spirit, though! I made Pumpkin Choco-Chip Muffins. I saw the recipe on Tuna Toast and tried it out about a year ago with moderate success (I thought they were great). This time they were gone in five minutes. I really should have taken a picture of them, but it all happened so fast! At least I had enough batter left at home to make a few at the end of the day.


Omar surprised me with a homemade Halloween window decoration after work. (He got the idea from my Martha Stewart magazine!)


It looked very cool lit up in the dark, the picture doesn't do it justice.


I was too tired, but Omar was dying to carve pumpkins.


He wanted to make a mean-looking one.


I was busy with my Re-ment PuchiHousing, which had just arrived! The door and window really open and close! It was a lot bigger that I though it would be. I was expecting shoe-box size.




My Blythe can't really stand up inside it, but as soon as I get some furniture, she should be sitting pretty.



We needed something to warm us up on such a chilly night, so I made Applesauce Cornbread, which was just ok, and Two Cheese Chicken Chowder, which was amazing.


There were tons of leftovers, too. Guess what I'm having for lunch?

1 comment:

karrie said...

Ooooh... i can't wait to see how your puchi house turns out.

BTW, I recently discovered that they have this and some other rement at the Ark Toy store on 4th street in Berkeley if you want more.