Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Weekend Fun

On Sunday my mom and I decided to check out a local craft fair, the San Francisco Craft Mafia Winter Trunk Show! It was small, but just the right size. We were some of the first people in and received a goody bag filled with all sorts of cool stuff, including whole sets of Sublime Stitching embroidery patterns! We ended up with El Diablo and Krazy Kitchen.

There were so many great artists! I forgot to take any pictures while we were there, but I came away with a pile of fat quarters from Peapod Fabrics and a couple of cute plushies from Planet Tokki. Please enjoy pictures of my new cuties:



Birdit, the Birdie Bandit


Fried Egg, the comfortable resting place (lives in my office)


In use

I almost bought some "Squeaky Poo" from them as well (for my dogs, I swear), but I managed to keep my head.

1 comment:

FRIZZ said...

I've only been gone a week or so and look at all the cuteness you spit out. Crazy!! Keep it up!