Monday, September 28, 2009

New Keychain

Keychain du Lievre

I know. Most. Boring. Post. Ever. But I cannot get over how adorable this keychain is. I wanted it forever, but I already had one (this really big gnarly neon pink sparkly stuffed dog - but I could find it in my purse). So when I moved out here, I left the old keychain behind, hoping to make a change to something more elegant.

I ordered it from i.klee on Etsy and it is the perfect size for my tiny Japanese house key. It was suppose to ship from Germany, but the package arrive mysteriously from France. Elegance!

7 comments:

HIROMI SHIINA said...

Eva he
Kitasenzyu ni irunoni Denwa ga
konai to Mama ga Itteruyo.

Anonymous said...

it is sweet!

julie said...

cutest ever.

Unknown said...

So sweet! Reminds me of peter rabbit from childhood.

Leigh said...

Very cute. I love bunnies!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.