Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Dogs

Well, we finally got our Christmas tree up! I have actually only cleaned that corner of our house, the rest is cluttered with boxes and suitcases (I guess we never really finished moving in- since JULY). In the course of locating all the ornaments, I also ran across Snooty's old bee costume. It's too small for her now, and too big for Beans, but we still tried.


Then we got their shirts on. Beans is not so much a fan, but gets used to them as she wears them. Snooty, however, loves her some shirts.


And of course, we had to take the requisite "Dogs Under the Tree" photos...



By the way, has anyone else noticed that there is something weird going on with my banner? I don't know what's up with it and I don't know how to fix it. Actually, I haven't even tried to figure it out, but whatever. I was kind of hoping it would just fix itself...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyhey!

yeah. you're banner is doing some funky stuff...

i wish i could've seen you at least one more time while home. but we seem to be some busy adults.

ran in for a hot second and got to see your dad and owen!

the tree and the dogs look pretty nice. good job, missy.

Jaime said...

Snooty & Beans look SO cute in their shirts, I love it! I'm still trying desperately to get one of my cats into a Santa dog cape just for a quick picture. It probably won't happen, hee.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.